My letter to Jack, Orbiting Jupiter (Spoiler Alert)

Dear Jack,

I know how you feel, I lost someone very important a while ago. He was the best cousin anyone could ever ask for. He always made sure I was ok or save before he had to go. When I was in the hospital he missed 13 days of school, and never left my side. He was the best thing that ever happened to me, and still is. But the time came where he didn’t feel like he was necessary in life, so he made it “easier”. My brother thinks he was selfish because he might be really happy, but he made me sadder than ever. He never made me cry, he was the only one that could stop me from crying. Then he did it, he finally made me cry. He would always call me “B-B”. After that I would yell at anyone who called me that. A couple years passed and my older cousin had 2 kids. The oldest got my name right first try, “Phoebe”. Then the youngest was trying to say my name, “B-B”. I cried when she called me that. Then I realized how much she acted like him. She would always hug me when I was sad, knew just how to cheer me up at only 9 months old. But just a little different them him, she’s leaving me too. In April she’s moving, and I won’t see her everyday. I won’t give her baths no more. She won’t be there to make me happy when I need it most.
Sincerely, Phoebe